Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This lil petit is a secret!

That naughty affiliate producer over at Babeland sent me the Le Petit Secret Lingerie, and made a believer out of me! The Le Petit Secret Lingerie is basically a bra and pantie set, but the barely there type if you know what I mean. Actually from the looks of this set online I said to myself that'd never fit me, and if it did I wouldn't want to show or tell, but once my friends at Babeland sent it to me I discovered I was wrong on every account. This lingerie set is very unique and awesome because it fits just about any size (I am a big girl), and strangely enough I actually liked them not just the idea of them, but actually wearing them. This set makes it look as if you are wearing under garments but when you get right down to it, there's really nothing to it, literally! They are like the best crotchless panties, and open face bra ever! I like the sexy black ruffle look, and the elastic is comfortable. This set under a long rain coat or trench coat with some black heels is all you need to light up the night! Don't take my word for it, go and get the Le Petit Secret Lingerie at Babeland and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment