Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm a Diva!

Or at least I feel like one using this pretty little massager called the Chippendales Diva! I liked this vibe the first time I saw it because it looks sleek, simple, and honestly I also loved the name! So I got the beautiful Diva from those babes at Babeland, and let me tell you what I like the most about this hand held vibrator, its strength, and shape, and the fact that you can adjust the vibration strength. The Diva fits perfectly in your hand, slightly curved, and about the same size so it sits perfectly without having to grasp it until your fingers cramp. I love the easy to use buttons, one button turns it on and up, the other turns it down, and off! The Diva has the perfect curve for external stimulation, and it is so smooth and sleek that just a drop of lube makes it glide seamlessly. I have to say this vibe works great on men too, because a lover of mine really enjoyed the Diva cupping his testicles... and we both like a shoulder massage with this Diva of a vibrator!



No comments:

Post a Comment