Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ahoy Matey!

Arghhhhhh! I am here to tell ya that the Pirates Rocket vibrator is the rockenest slim line style vibrator at Babeland! Honestly I doubted the Pirates Rocket when I first saw it I thought it was a cute idea, but did it work? The answer folks is yes, this baby is surprisingly powerful, and easily adjustable! So this is now my hand dandy go to vibrator when I want something quick and easy, it's also my traveling companion since it's small, and not expensive. The best part of the Pirates Rocket is the that it is very versatile and light weight, and did I mention it's not expensive like some of the great vibrators are. I think my friend and I had so much fun with this toy that I never put it away, and then we started a Pirates collection of all the Pirates DVD's, and toys that Babeland carries! Way to make a fan of me Babeland, and once again you didn't disappoint!




No comments:

Post a Comment