Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm a choco-holic!

No lie, I love CHOCOLATE! With that said I would like to introduce to you Babeland Edible Body Chocolate! This isn't your average, everyday edible body sauce because Babeland Edible Body Chocolate is made with real chocolate, and not just any old chocolate, organic, fair trade chocolate! Edible body chocolate that you can paint, spread, smear all over (or just on specific places) is awesome because it is fun, and sensual. I love experimenting and trying new things with my partners, and this chocolate was so much fun, and it tastes great too! If your creative you can play body games, or make your lover into a feast, or you can mark the spot(s) for your lover! I cannot express to you how good this stuff tastes, and smells! mmmmmm It's amazing to me, and I cannot believe how great these body products are, I love the new products that Babeland comes out with, especially since I know they have very high standards for their products.






No comments:

Post a Comment