Monday, October 25, 2010

Tenga Flipped Him!



Hello to all of you, and welcome to another SEX TOY REVIEW! Recently a friend of mine went through a break up, and so I celebrated by giving him a gift, but not just any gift THE TENGA FLIP! My friend (we'll call him Mr. T) readily told me that he has a strong sex drive, and thus he finds himself masturbating quite a bit, so I thought this would be the perfect gift for such a guy. Well, Mr. T tried it out for me and he even let me take a photo or two such a swell fellow he is. So he used the Tenga Flip, and during his exploration I witnessed him twist the toy, squeeze the toy near the grips, pump it fast, and slow, and let me tell you it really looked very effective. In the end I asked Mr. T what he thought of our Tenga Flip and he said, 'It felt really good, the only thing that was missing was the body heat. I like this thing, it works, it will save my right arm, and I can reuse it! The Tenga Flip is a keeper! Thank you!' I told him next time we'll have to try it with a vibrating cock ring or something, a little creativity goes a long way! Thank you Babeland for another winner!




No comments:

Post a Comment