Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bunny your a doll!


Well recently I have begun to check out the different styles of vibrators such as the classics (Hitachi Magic Wand, Rabbit Style, Bullets, Slimline) as well as the different features (internal, external, dual stimulation, battery operated, rechargeable, electric, water-proof, splash-proof, discreet, etc.) and now I see what all the commotion is about! I have been having the time of my life with all my self education, and experimentation so let me tell you about this wonderful little toy called the Bullet Bunny! I love bullet vibes first of all because they are little (easy to use during partner play or alone and great for travel), and because they are powerful (made for direct stimulation to any erogenous zone) so for me it was a given that the Bullet Bunny would be an awesome addition to my toy collection! This little Bunny really is a Bullet! Wow! I love the power, I love that it is internal, external, and I like the ability to press on the external piece for added pressure when I need it most. My partner rubbed it around my genitalia during foreplay and ohh baby did it feel good! This baby is like my 'lucky' rabbits foot and I keep it in my purse! Once again way to go Babes at Babeland, you got another winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment