Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh My Hitachi!

I cannot believe it, but I have to say it THE HITACHI MAGIC WAND IS, WELL.... MAGIC! The Hitachi Magic Wand can bring pretty much anyone to orgasm. I have used this magical toy on many a person, mostly men, men of all kinds, and some with erectile dysfunction, ( flaccid / impotent ) as well as very Verile men that are 'cocked & loaded' or 'ready & waiting' so to speak, and because of this I knew it to be a great vibrator. I say great because the Hitachi is so easy to use just plug it in the wall and flip the switch. It is also great because it is so powerful that it takes little effort to bring your partner to orgasm, I mean you may have to direct them to relax and let it flow cuz this baby is a power house. But the reason I sit here today writing this to you is because for the first time ever I just had it used on me! I must admit, I am a reluctant submissive, I like to be in control of everything at all times, so when my partner suggested some rope play I was game, then once my hands were tied out came the Hitachi Magic Wand, and Oh Boy! I was not ready for what hit me, but folks trust me when I tell you I now know why grown men squirmed beneath my pressure, IT'S MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell you no lies when I say not even ten minutes with this baby and I was DONE! Babeland thank you for never letting me down! I will hence forth never be without the Hitachi Magic Wand



No comments:

Post a Comment