Thursday, August 5, 2010

OH HOW I CRAVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love, love, love chocolate, and that goes for Sweet Beauty Chocolate Body Cream as well!!! This cream is just sooo, well just what it says, sweet, and creamy, and it smells just like the real thing CHOCOLATE! OK, so some of the reasons I really like this Chocolate Body cream are things like natural ingredients, such as Organic Fair Trade Theo Chocolate, and it feels so luxurious on your skin! I always try to avoid harmful ingredients when I purchase products for my body so this fits right in with the rest of my favorites in that it is free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, sulfates, and artificial fragrances. I also love the jar it came in, not only because it was easy to use just the amount I wanted, but also because the little jar was great for re-using! Thank you over and over Babeland you always have the best stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment