Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Desire



Out of all of the slim line style vibes on the market I choose you Desire Vibe from Babeland!!!!!!!!!!! Why you ask?? Well for starters this baby is purple, my favorite color! But honestly I have to tell you that this vibe is cheap, strong, easy to use (just turn the end to turn it on and/or to adjust the intensity/volume), and it is versatile! I mean the Desire vibe is great for internal stimulation (I love the feeling of penetration), and it is great for external stimulation (because in my book clitoral stimulation is a must for orgasmic release!), and you can even use this baby on other parts of the body to stimulate such as perineum, and of course nipples, or even add the Vibrator Upgrade Kit (and of course this baby is available at Babeland too!) to make your very own rabbit style vibrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment