Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Euphorically speaking...




Another reason I love BABELAND and all they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love JIMMYJANE'S BEYOND EUPHORIC massage lotion!!!!!!! No really, this is not just some blog, or excerpt about a product that I tried that I like. I am honestly saying I love this lotion, I purchase it on a regular basis, in fact, I have given this lotion to at least five people as gifts, and I have purchased waaaaaaaaay more than that amount for myself. So why do I love Jimmyjane's Beyond Euphoric so much? Because of the smell, because of the feel, and because of the natural ingredients! My favorite massage is foot massage, and this lotion is soo smooth and creamy that it's great for massaging, and it absorbs so you don't feel all oily afterward. I think I should mention that I am a lotion lover, meaning I special order my lotions because they aren't available in the regular stores so for me to say that I love this one means a lot! Also I should mention that I have paid full price of $24.00 each, but right now you can donate $5 to Siecus and get a Beyond Euphoric Lotion for FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment