Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anyone for deep throat?


Tokyo T with another fellatio-inspired masturbation sleeve review. I'm starting to see a pattern here, but who am I to complain? ;)

Anyway...the Tenga Lip Service. What can I say? Just one word... Wow!!! As someone who's lived in Japan before and bought masturbation sleeves while living out there, I know firsthand that Tenga (and other Japanese sex-toy companies) reallllly knows sensation. They know texture. They know what feels awesome! This sleeve-in-a-cup rocked my world. I used it no less that five times, even though technically it's supposed to be a one-time-use sleeve. At sixteen bucks a pop, that's a bit pricey for something that's supposed to be tossed out after just one use. And considering how freaking amazing the feel of this thing was on my cock, it would have been a sad day if I would have had to have thrown it out so quickly.

Sticking your cock in its pre-lubed hole feels almost as real as fucking a real pussy. Yeah, I know it's supposed to be like getting deep-throated, but to me, that feels different. There's all kinds of ribbing, knobs, and other goodies lurking inside this thing, waiting to help bring you to ecstasy. It had just the right amount of lube for me, but I guess there-in lies the main reason why it's only to be used once. I was told that if I wanted to use it again, I should pull out before cumming, so that's what I did. I almost came right inside of it at the end, that's how good it felt! The second time using it (er, the next day ;), I decided to just cum inside and try my best to clean it out. Cleaning it out was almost impossible due to all the lubed sponges inside. I ended up tossing those away after pulling out the (glued on) main sleeve to wash it and failing to fit it back inside the cup. I also tossed the outer cup and tried the sleeve by itself. It was still amazing!! I added my own lube, and it was good as new. Note that there's a small hole in the tip, so if you decide to reuse it after taking it out of the cup, be aware of that. When cleaning it out, you can easily turn it inside out and see all the bumps and other things inside that create those awesome sensations. It works great as a sleeve to just hold and slide up and down on your cock, but if you're feeling sneaky and daring, I highly recommend shoving it between couch cushions for an even more exciting experience! Trust me on that one ;)
A big thank you to Babeland once again!
Til next time... Tokyo T, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment