Thursday, April 29, 2010

Roses are red, or pink...


I love toys of all materials but honestly my favorites are Steel, Pyrex, and Silicone so I was really excited when Babeland's wonderful Affiliates producer Krista sent me this beautiful flower! The Rose G-spotter is a Pyrex, pink, bumped, ridged, curved at one end G-spotter! And it's wonderful! I have to also mention the pouch or storage bag that comes with the Rose G-spotter because it is wonderful! It is a padded bag, that has a velvety feel to it, and if you have toys like I have toys you know that it can be hard or impossible to find storage containers for your toys especially padded for delicate toys such as the Rose. I like to use Pyrex because you can heat it up or cool it down, and Pyrex is very smooth especially with a drop or two of lube. The Rose G-spotter is very comfortable to hold and use on myself, and my lover like using it on me as well, he really liked being able to see through the toy, and its the perfect length for use during oral or intercourse! I love this toy! Thank you Krista, Thank you Babeland, for the rose of all roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment