Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Sexy Bunny


Hello My World,

How are you today? I hope you are saying great! Wonderful! and Happy! I would like to think that everyone derives some sort of joy and happiness from their lives as I am the sort of person that like to count my blessings or at least list them so that I can remind myself how much goodness surrounds me. In my inventory of good life stuff I would have to add the Sexy Bunny Vibrator as it is my new found favorite. I have really underestimated this toy as I had no idea just how great it was and is. I thought the rabbit vibrators were just popular because of the cute name something like a novelty; however, now that I have one I know why it's a favorite in places like Babeland. I really enjoyed this toy because it gave me what I want and like and that is stimulation both external and internal and it was great! I also liked the dual controls on the Sexy Bunny because I wanted intense internal stimulation but semi-intense outer external stimulation. This toy is great if you like all of your spots rubbed the right way simultaneously..like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment