Thursday, August 11, 2011

Medical Mary

It's amazing what they make out of marijuana these days! And I have to say I really believe Medical Marijuana is safer and has less side effects than many of the medicines, and pharmaceuticals that western medicine prescribes us in this day and age. I know marijuana doesn't cure or medicate all conditions but it is said to be wonderful for pain management, and some many other ailments which you can view here: http://www.letfreedomgrow.com/index_se_cmu.htm. Medical marijuana is nothing new there are references to the use of marijuana as a medicine that date back to 2,000 years BC. So with that said I think I'll share some photos of marijuana products that I've seen as of late, I hope you enjoyed this post, or at least learned something new! ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment