Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The moral of the story

I had my niece's over this weekend and the little one tells the two 8 year old's that there is no such thing as the tooth fairy, in fact she said, your mom or dad takes Ur nasty gross tooth and throws it away and just gives you money. Then the little one's tooth fell out, so we set the tooth aside & forgot about it. But can I tell you all that when my baby woke up in the morning and I asked her where her tooth was, she said, 'I don't know, I put it under me last night.' My baby had gotten her tooth before she fell asleep, and put it under her. And this touched me.. I love my girls soo much! I love that deep down in her heart she really does believe, and she is still a baby. She wasn't let down, the tooth fairy left her a couple of bucks for her nasty yucky tooth.. :) THANKS TOOTH FAIRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment